Being responsive to customers’ is the top priority at Trialon Corporation. Trialon has a long-standing commitment to supporting our customers’ requirements on time every time, especially considering the speed of technological developments in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and fully autonomous vehicles.
Trialon knows that testing the limits of innovation is critical to complete the success of advanced products. As a valued testing and validation partner to large OEMs and Tier suppliers, Trialon provides critical Field Testing services to the automotive industry.
Trialon management, engineering and technical personnel have been working with our OEM and Tier suppliers to develop and implement specific testing protocols for various ADAS vehicle components and controls. Static in-lab testing is the starting point for validating the durability and operational effectiveness of ADAS controls. Real world on-vehicle testing is the best way to evaluate these critical systems. Trialon excels on how to perform the evaluation of these critical systems quickly and cost-effectively.
Trialon has the technical and program management expertise to provide 24/7 Field Testing services and support to our OEM partners. Our ADAS testing is conducted under an exhaustive array of road and weather conditions sufficient to provide the required data for analysis by Trialon’s experienced field test engineers and technicians.
Passenger Occupant Detection Systems (PODS)Testing
As an industry-leading partner, Trialon provides the expertise, experience, and equipment to conduct Passenger Occupant Detection System (PODS) testing for OEMS and Tier Suppliers in the Automotive Industry.
As an industry-leading partner, Trialon provides the expertise, experience, and equipment to develop vehicle and portable powertrain test carts that serve as “rolling laboratories” for the Powertrain EMS development team. Trialon provides test trip support and development support at customer sites.
- Rear and Side Detection Systems
- Intelligent Forward-View Cameras
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Integrated Camera and Radar Systems
- Smart Parking Guidance Systems
- Lane-Keeping Systems
- High-Beam Assist
- Blind Spot Information Systems
- Forward Collision Warning
- Driver Alert Systems
- Anthropomorphic Test Dummy (ATD) Availability
- Child Restraint Systems – NHTSA, Due Care, Euro Safety Seats
- Temperature/Humidity Compensation Testing
- Live Occupant Testing
- Class 1 Div 2 Vehicle Fuel Room
- EMS Development & Vehicle Build
- TECEM Development & Build
- Small Engine EMS Development & Build
- Vehicle HVAC Development & Build
- Portable Powertrain, FID, Emissions Dev & build
- Heavy Vehicle Mechanical & Full Instrumentation
- 14,4k Sq.Ft, 14 Hoists, 7 Flat Bays, Wash Bay