Trialon can completely customize a staffing program, whether you hire only a few people each year or need an entire workforce, Trialon can manage your program.
We will provide you with:
- A single point contact
- Standardized pricing
- Reduced alternative recruiting costs
- Quality Candidates
- Contract Placements – To assist in managing excess workloads in a short or long-term capacity.
- Contract to Hire – For evaluating a potential long-term employee’s ability for a specific period before hiring them full-time.
- Direct Hire – We can locate qualified candidates to consider as direct employees. Fees are based on a percentage of the candidate’s annual salary.
- Managed Services / RPO – Trialon will customize a staffing plan that meets the needs of a client to standardize hiring processes and overall costs.
- Bundled Services / Statement of Work Applications – At times a conventional solution is not the answer. Bundles can reduce your overall spend as well as solve difficult supplier issues.
- Retained Search – Executive or critical discipline searches where a higher level of dedication, delicacy and confidentiality are required.
- Disciplines We Hire – Research and Development, Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Industrial, Quality, Controls and numerous other Engineering and Technical aptitudes. In addition, Trialon supports our clientele with Designers, technicians, skilled trades, human resources, purchasing and various Management / Executive roles.
Trialon Corporation tailors each hiring process to accommodate our client’s demand. We modify based on expectations, customs and the internal cultures of our clientele to ensure that Trialon’s Talent Acquisition team is an extension of their own.
Guarantees and Turn-Around Time
- Typical Turn-Around Time – From receiving a new order to submittal of resumes can vary. Our average turnaround time for technical positions is approximately 48- 72 hours, depending upon the difficulty of the position. As our relationship develops, turnaround time shortens as our knowledge and understanding of your company improves.
- Three Day Guarantee – For Contract and Contract to Hire Positions – Trialon guarantees that our employee will be a correct fit for the position. If the employee does not meet your expectations, just end the contract within the first 3-days and your organization will not receive an invoice.
Advantages of Using Trialon for Your Contract Support
- Reduced Payroll Costs
- Reduced Benefit Expense
- Reduce Overtime Compensation
- Shift Administrative Burden
- Lower Unemployment Costs/Claims
- Reduced Risk of Hiring Mistakes
- Improve Quality and Reduce Turnover
- No FICA / FUTA / SUTA
- Reduced Workers Compensation Costs
- Reduced Recruiting expenses (Advertising, Job boards/Fairs, Reference Checking, Screening, Etc.)
- Experienced Staff with an average of 10 years in the Staffing Industry
- Utilize Best Practices – ensures consistency in recruitment/hiring process
- ISO 9002 Certified
- Excellent Track Record with Clientele – References Can be Provided
- Small Enough for Quick Decisions, Large Enough to Support Any Size Program
- Low Turnover Rate
- Exceptional Employee Benefits Plan
- Short Notice Capability / Niche Recruitment